Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am lame, so I post surveys

How old were you when you first.......

FELL IN LOVE - tough one, but I guess 14 if you count puppy love
GOT IN A FIGHT- I think my sister and I started as soon as i was born
LOST SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU- 12
DRANK ALCOHOL- 7 or so - beer in the canoe with my stepdad
SMOKED WEED- 14 or 15
GOT KISSED - 12
GOT STUNG BY A BEE - 3
WENT TO THE HOSPITAL - 4 - tubes in my ears
GOT YOUR HEART BROKEN - 14
LOST A PET- 11
GOT ARRESTED- 19
SMOKED A CIGARETE- 12
BROKE A BONE- 8
GOT JUMPED- never
GOT A JOB- 12
GOT CHEATED ON- 22
GOT A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND- 13
RODE THE CITY BUS BY MYSELF- 19 in new brunswick i guess
WENT TO A CONCERT-15
MET SOMEONE FAMOUS- 25 - Duff Lambros (of MTV! I interviewed her)
GOT IN A CAR CRASH- 17 - Leslie's car was hit and we had 6 people in it so i had to run
DYED YOUR HAIR- 15
RODE AN AIRPLANE- 3
WENT TO ANOTHER STATE- probably very early to NYC

How many
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS HAVE YOU BEEN IN- 11 - that's all i've done really
TIMES HAS YOUR HEART BEEN BROKEN- 3
PETS DO U HAVE- 2 - a cat and a goldfish
PEOPLE DO YOU HATE- 0
TIMES HAVE U GOT DUMPED- 2.5 - never figured out if the second guy actually considered us a couple
TIMES HAVE U DUMPED SOMEONE- 10 - wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home