Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Aaaaaand go

So the news is that John got a new job doing the same thing for a much higher salary, and he'll still be close to home. Awesome. I am so proud of him. The guy has never not gotten a job for which he interviewed, which just tells me that he is awesome. I knew that already, but it's nice to know that others can see it too. He is going to do great in this new position, and I think he'll be much happier.

I had to wait until he officially quit his current job to talk about it, and he did that yesterday.

Both of us are just spinning from all the changes going on lately. First my car goes up in smoke, then we're talking about marriage, then we buy a house, then John gets a new job. And the whole buying a house thing is very complicated! Mortgage, inspection, appraisal, termites, flood zones, radon, etc. etc. etc. This is more administrative stuff than we have ever dealt with.

We're definitely having a string of good luck, though, so hopefully my burned-up car has evened it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home