Thursday, March 16, 2006

Goody Neato Ginger Peach

I'm literally being pulled under my desk today. I have just wanted out of here since I got here, and thank god I am leaving in 15 minutes. Not that it's been such a bad day, but I have just had something pulling me out of here all day. Germs, maybe.

But I got my press release out, and that's all I'm good for anyway. I also bought a lovely dress on my lunch break which will make me feel much better going to a wedding with my boyfriend's family with a giant cold sore on my face. It's sort of Project Runway-ish actually. Very nice. Hopefully the jewelry will serve as a distraction. This is one of those times when I wish I could blend better. Being 5'10" doesn't help me.

But whatever I realize it's silly and it's probably not as bad as I think it is. Enough! I should get back to talking about cars or something.

Someone actually said, "goody neato ginger peach" to me today. And the strangest part of it is that it somehow sounded hostile. I didn't think that was possible. Of course, I don't think I've ever thought about "goody neato ginger peach," but still.

I think I'll go straight to bed when I get home. All I need is a book or two, and maybe some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home