Monday, February 27, 2006

Intro

Well, since I might actually use this blog, I'll do a brief introduction.

I am a 28-year old woman living at the Jersey Shore with my boyfriend, and working in politics. I like spending time with my friends and family, reading, writing, and watching movies. Since it's winter, I am spending a lot of time at home not doing too much, but I do love going to the beach in the summer and travelling whenever I get the chance. I just got back from a trip to Jamaica a couple weeks ago, and considering the frigid NJ weather right now, I would love to be back there. You should go there!

I have an idea for a book, which means I am spending a lot of time dreaming and scheming these days. I'm also trying to figure out a plan for graduate school (history? theology? women's studies?) and a slightly more adventurous life in general, which might include spending a little (or a lot) more time in New York.

I am an aunt! Just became one on February 13, and I love my niece to pieces, even though I have only been able to see her once so far.

That about covers my story right now. Let's see if I can stick with this blogging thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home